Volunteer as a Judge at Virtual ISEF 2021
The Regeneron International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF), the largest international science fair for high school students, will be held virtually in 2021, with judging in 21 categories taking place online from May 3-6, 2021.
- Judging is an opportunity for members of the scientific community to support and engage with the next generation of scientists and engineers.
- During ISEF, judges meet with student scientists to discuss their research projects.
- Past judges have shared that these interactions leave them feeling inspired and hopeful for the future.
- Scientists who are interested in judging at ISEF must apply for the opportunity to participate.
- Once a judge's application is accepted, the Society for Science will follow up to discuss a judge's availability.
The qualifications to be a Grand Award Judge at Regeneron ISEF 2021:
- Have a minimum of six years related professional experience beyond receive their B.A., B.S., or Master's degree, OR
- Have a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent (D.)., Ed.D., D.D.S., D.V.M., etc.), OR
- Is a current graduate student with more than four years of doctoral-level research experience or who is within one year of doctoral dissertation defense.
The judge application site is now open for all qualified judges at: judges.societyforscience.org