Outdoor Meeting Guidelines
Scheduling use of the Space
- Each space will be available by reservation only.
- The reservation must include the names of all participants.
- Person making reservation will be the meeting "Host," may reserve a whiteboard, and will be emailed use guidelines at the time reservation is confirmed.
- Host is responsible for pick-up and return of mobile whiteboard:
- Alles Courtyard Mobile Whiteboard is kept in Alles 187
- BBB North Patio Mobile Whiteboard is kept in BBB B101
- CNRB Breezeway Mobile Whiteboard is kept in Broad
- The Host must ensure meeting attendees are abiding by use guidelines below at all times.
Use of the Space
- All users must use the COVID-19 reporting tool found in Access Caltech to attest they are symptom free and log the collaboration space they use.
- All users will maintain at least 6 ft separation.
- Maximum of 10 users in any meeting location.
- Spaces may be equipped with chairs and whiteboard.
- Each user must bring their own writing supplies (chalk, dry erase markers, erasers).
- Each space will be available M-F from 8 am until 6 pm. Hours may be curtailed as sunset occurs earlier.
- Maximum allowed reservation time per user group is 1.5 hours.
- At least one hour must be allowed between the end of one session and the beginning of the next.
- No eating allowed in the collaboration space. Beverages for hydration are allowed: the user should either step away, or lower the face covering for a brief sip and immediately put it back on.
- No consumption of alcohol in the collaboration space.
- Each user group must bring its own cleaning supplies (bleach spray, paper towels, hand sanitizer or equivalent). The Host is responsible for providing these supplies.
- Each user group must wipe down all surfaces at the beginning and end of their allotted time (chairs and writing surfaces).
- Each user must wear a face covering while collaborating.
- Each user must wash hands thoroughly at the end of the session.
Reservations: Lauren Breeyear